Saturday, October 18, 2008

I...Was Tagged!

Thanks for tagging me Nat!


I am...America (And So Can You!) I know...how to wiggle my ears. Yet another thing I have in common with President Monson, (You know, besides serving in the same mission, telling stories in talks, and having a by-line in the Ensign).
I want...a Labradoodle. And I shall name him Mork.
I have...6 1/2 niblets. Including Kylie...who looks like a monchichi doll.
I dislike...all seafood, including shrimp. Seriously people, they are giant underwater spiders! A little breading or lemon can't change that!

I miss...my NFL-employed brother Moose and his super-nurse-wife Brianna who are living in Buffalo with their beautiful d-ids [dogs + kids] Brady and Mia. My little town needs to get an NFL team (and a hospital with a world-class trauma unit) so they can move in next door to me.
I feel..."Pretty! Oh so pretty!..." Everyone sing along!
I hear...constant blog narration in my head, kind of like J.D. on Scrubs. My friend Charlotte calls it "blogalogue."
I smell...The spicy yet sweet shredded pork simmering in my crock pot.
I crave...food I ate on my mission, like Jamaican Pattys. Yummmmm......I really need to go visit Moose and Brianna in Buffalo so I can hop across the boarder and scarf a few of these.

I cry...when I am tired or stressed out. And when I have run out of DQ's Grape slushy thingys.
I search...for my keys. And I usually find them the next morning, still in the lock outside my door (Don't tell my sister, she already thinks I am destined to be ax murdered). I wonder...why Vin Diesel hasn't proposed to me yet.
I regret...calling Kylie a "monchichi" up at the top of this post. With my luck she will turn out to be my only relative with money.
I love...NCIS. Especially Tony. If Vin doesn't get a move on, there is a very good chance Michael Weatherly could steal me away from him.

I care...about the Oscars. Who hosts them, who is nominated for them, and who wins them (even though I usually haven't seen most of the movies involved).
I worry...about what happens to my kidlets when they aren't in my classroom.
I remember...all of the lines in "The Princess Bride."
I believe...J.K. Rowling is a genius.

I write...new endings for movies, TV shows, and books when I think the ended poorly.

I win...bloggies!
I lose...every wii game that I play. By a lot. I wish...I had money to travel the world.
I listen...to country music. Even the twangy kind. And I live it. I am a redneck woman. I do think his tractor's sexy. I have friends in low places.
I can usually be found...writing lesson plans for English, communications, Book of Mormon, and mission prep classes. I am scared...of driving in the snow. And thinking about driving in the snow. And thinking about other people driving in the snow.
I need...books. Lots and lots of books. And the time to read them.
I forget...that dating should be a goal.
I'm happy...that I have such great families, the biological kind and the branch kind.
I tag... Cindy, Elizabeth, and Zealanda because I just can't stop myself from giving homework.

5 comments:

Janiece said...

AWESOME Blog!

Nat said...

So Mindy..."Do you know what that sound is, Highness? Those are the shrieking eels. If you don't believe me, just wait. They always grow louder when they're about to feed on human flesh!" I also miss Beej and Spence. And I hate seafood too, except the occasional tuna meal, salmon patties, and shrimp only at Benihana.

Have you ever seen the website "how it should have ended"? I'm pretty sure that's what it's called. Go check it out, because it changes endings of movies.

Oh, and "See that pretty girl in the mirror there! Who can that attractive girl be?"

You rock! Thanks for doing this tag!

angelicindy said...

Wow! I feel like I've gotten to know you pretty well because there is a lot of stuff that I knew. On the other hand, I didn't know about the seafood thing. I'm with you on that one, sister! Besides being ugly, they smell funny too. Hmm. Maybe that was a tinsy bit mean. I'd sure hate it if someone said that about me. :)

Jenny said...

ruby and i could go for a grape slush about now. it's nice and warm here in utah. :)

have you heard the latest about pirates? jonny depp and zac effron?

Kar said...

Love Steve Colbert!! Tommy Monny can wiggle his ears? (Nat and I call him Tommy Monny. Is that wrong??) You've written for the Ensign? That is so incredible! I can't say that I'm surprised. You are an incredible writer. Seriously. As you can see, Nat and I have Princess Bride memorized, as well. Whenever we go waterskiing, and one person is in the water, the person in the boat always says, in a Spanish accent, "I think I got some rope up here..." and the person in the water says, in a British accent, "Throw me the rope."