I hope you and the 14-year-olds are having fun in Poland. Hey, do you remember how, before you left, you said I could trim Chloe's hair? Well, I decided to visit my folks for a couple days and, being the responsible puppy-sitter that I am, I took Chloe with me instead of leaving her locked in your kitchen. After a long day of shopping, my fashion-forward mother and I decided to do makeovers and we would have felt very guilty leaving Chloe out of the fun so...
Chloe wasn't the only one getting a new look. My mom helped me change my hair color from this...Enjoy your last few days in Europe, then hurry home.
Yours fashionably,
Mindy and Chloe
P.S. Please ignore the "dead-behind-the-eyes" look I have in the above photo. I took it very early in the morning after spending the night listening to Chloe hunt my 6'1'' 18-year-old brother. If only Greg knew how close he came to having his throat ripped out by a 10 lb., manicured killing machine...
2 comments:
Your hair looks fabulous! I've never had the guts to dye or highlight my hair. Because once you start you must keep going, I've heard.
So, you gonna get a dog after your puppy-sitting days are over?
love your hair! not so sure about chloe's makeover, though. i'll have to ask the boys what they think.
Post a Comment