Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Coolest Temple Ever!

The Twin Falls Temple is almost done! That means no more 2 - 2 1/2 hour drives for our branch temple trips! It also means another great opportunity to attend a temple open house. I just found out that you can start reserving tickets on Monday, June 9th by going to this website.Our little branch gets to drive over and help with ushering, cleaning, and (the best open house job ever) helping people put on booties throughout July and August. The Twin Falls Temple is cool and unique for many reasons, but my favorite is the steeple. The steeple actually changes color ... like a mood ring. Here it is reflecting the white clouds...
...and here it is reflecting the twilight blue sky...
...and here it is at night. Pretty cool, eh? I'd like to see any of those bigger fancy big temples do that (yeah, I'm looking at you, Rexburg) Our temple ROCKS!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

that's so cool. i'd love to see it in person. hope it works out this summer. :)

Elizabeth said...

That steeple is so cool!