Maxwell and I hit the stores this afternoon to hunt for Iron Man toys. I wanted to buy myself an action figure to put on my desk at school, but Maxwell wanted me to buy action figures for his entire household. We compromised by buying a set of four tiny Iron Man toys and a bunch of cheap water guns.
I thought I was loaning the other three toys to the boys to play with while I was here and would take them home with me at the end of the week. I was quickly informed, however, that the boys had annexed the toys and would be keeping them forever. I do get to take one of them home, but I am pretty sure Bentley will be charging me a weekly fee of some kind. Here is the Utah chapter of the Iron Man fan club, with our snow cones (I settled on half peach/half raspberry, all three boys got watermelon). Poor Jenny and Ruby didn't get any Iron Man toys, but we did hook them up with a Raspberry Lemonade snow cone. They don't look like they feel too left out, right?
Oh, I guess I have one more favorite thing to add...double rainbows appearing as a grand finale to Family Home Evening. How cool is that? Hummmm.....all those delicious looking colors are giving me some interesting ideas for tomorrow's snow cone run!
1 comment:
you got a great picture of the rainbow! thanks for letting my kids steal your toys. i'm sure it will help keep you in the running for favorite aunt! :)
Post a Comment