I mean, it's just fruit juice and ice! No future word of wisdom issues here! Just a glass of innocent liquid-based vitamins with a practical yet stylish accessory to keep it from being diluted by any rain that might happen to fall in my living room...

...and I did take her to see a puppy later. That has to count for something, right?

***Note to self: In the future, have Becky take the photos and have Warren....well, he could....ummm....
***Additional Note to Self: Ask Becky what she has Warren do when she takes the good pictures at their house.
***Note to Warren: Love ya!
2 comments:
nice. you're starting young with kenna. :) she's going to love you, just like my kids. warren and becky on the other hand may not be so crazy about the interesting things you teach their girls. :)
You know, half the pictures I end up taking of my kids are of the backs of their heads. At least they will always know what their hair looked like...
Post a Comment