One week later, SLC-style instruction and inspiration came to Cow Town for our Epic Stake Relief Society Conference.
Then, to keep from resting on our Relief Society laurels, we decorated forty tables for the stake High Priest's dinner...
...and put together a very sweet auxiliary training meeting.
And now I am pretty sure most of May will be spent napping
(although I'm sure we will be napping in color coordinated jim-jams).
In between Relief Society events, I made a quick trip to Utah.
I went to Bentley's baseball practice...
...and then got a make-over from a fairy-mermaid-cheerleader named Ruby.
But the real reason for the trip was to meet this little guy...
Oops.
Sorry about that.
I didn't go to Utah to visit Grumpy Cat. I went to visit my new niblet, Alton.
But I'm sure you can understand how I made that little error.
Why is Alton such a grumpy baby?
Nobody knows.
It's a mystery....
He did seem to cheer up a bit when he got to take his first spin in a TARDIS.
He also got to take a little nap with Uncle Warren... luckily he had the right attire for the Uncle Wo Nap Dress Code.
April was a good month.
In May, I'm going to see how he looks in a fez.






2 comments:
we're glad that you survived april and that you were able to come visit. come again soon!
I bet you won't be napping in May. :) I love the bow tie! Too cute!!!
Post a Comment