Thanks to my recent successes with the 6th grade orientation video, the Spring 2013 "figurative language in music" video, and a whole lot of BJHS Harlem Shakes, I am feeling very confident in my video-making abilities.
I am feeling so confident, in fact, that I offered to make the requisite photo-montage-video to play at the wedding reception of my most baby-est brother.
But since I have little-to-no experience with wedding reception videos, I thought I should make a little audition tape to showcase my skills.
The bride and groom need to know that this was a rush job and, if I get the gig, I would do a much better job of cropping the photos and adding transitions.
I would also, you know, include photos of the bride. Since I didn't have access to any of Kristina's baby photos, the video is Greg/Groom-Centric, but I think it is pretty good for a first try.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
I love it! I can't believe it's your first video. I love the music too!
Looooved the music, Mindy! And I couldn't believe how many of those Mikey-as-kid pictures look like Bentley. That's what I think. And it was hi-larious to see Spencer in high school with bleached blonde hair. Hahahaha! And it was fun to see Jenny in her powderpuff garb with Greg on her knee. I wonder if she and I played on the same team?...
Post a Comment