My newest sister-in-law's name is Jennifer, but she goes by Jenny. That posed a bit of a problem when she and Mikey started "getting serious", because we already have a Jenny in the family. At first, we tried to distinguish between the two using the titles "Young Jenny" and "Old Jenny". Then we decided that system might annoy "Old Jenny" so, because we are so compassionate, we switched to "New Jenny" and "Old Jenny".
It's better because this distinction focuses on order of introduction into the family instead of on age.
Have I mentioned that Old Jenny is a really good sport?
So is New Jenny. She would have to be in order to be excited about spending her first weeks of married life in Scranton, PA.
New Jenny is also a good sport about marrying Mikey, and not just because he is snarky. As you may recall from the very first sentence of this post, Mikey is also tall.
Very tall.
Freakishly tall.
Bless New Jenny's petite heart.
But even with the height difference, I think they make a pretty cute couple.
Congrats, Mikey and New Jenny!
And thanks for giving me a reason to visit Arizona for the first time.
I'll look forward to visiting you guys again... when you get back from Scranton.




4 comments:
I am still voting for "Mikey's Jenny" and "Jenny."
How exciting.
Hahaha! Oh, Jenny, that's so funny! I agree "Mikey's Jenny" and "Jenny" is a good plan. That is so exciting about their marriage! Why are they honeymooning in Scranton??
You could do "Sister Jenny" and "In-law Jenny". Or "blood Jenny" and "marriage Jenny". Pete (whose real name is Brian) has an in-law named Brian. They call my hubby B and the brother-in-law BK, because his last name starts with a K.
Or, I'm sure "Jenny" and "Jenny" will end up working out just fine. :)
Congrats to your super tall brother! Can't wait to hear about the wedding and AZ!
Post a Comment