Monday, May 7, 2012

Arizona Report

I am ashamed to admit that I didn't take a lot of photos during our four-day trip to Arizona for Mikey and New Jenny's wedding. Here are a few that I did take, and I promise to post links to Jenny, Becky, and Brianna's posts as soon as they are uploaded.

Here is what you need to know right now...

The entire family was there. Spencer and Brianna won the prize for traveling the farthest.


And Warren and Spencer deserve some sort of recognition for planning an awesome "Avenger's" bachelor party.


All of the Utah niblets were present.
As were the Idaho niblets.
Including Bubba, and Bubba-licious was a hungry, hungry baby,
There was a bad motel (if you ever need to know where NOT to stay in Flagstaff, let me know).
And there was a very nice hotel.
There was late night pizza, candy, soda, and non-mamma-approved movies (Ironman!) with Grandma, Pa, Mindy, and Brianna.
There was a wonderful "rehearsal" dinner/pool party, attended by both families and a few goats.

And then there was a 98 degree afternoon at the Mesa Temple.
Which was followed by a quick dinner at an air conditioned stake center. The dinner was followed by a beautifully decorated outdoor reception... at which I didn't get any great photos because I was busy feeding Bubba cheesecake and Italian soda.
And there was also a pretty wonderful marriage/sealing.

But the best part of the trip came after that.

As the newest Mr. and Mrs. H exited the temple, Milo ran up the steps and into his beloved uncle's arms.
It was so cute and sweet... until Milo turned around and waved to the rest of the wedding guests... waved with one finger.

His middle finger.

Yep. That one.

On the steps of the temple.

The sweet "ooohhhhs" and "ahhhhhs" quickly turned to gasps of shock and awe... and lots of laughter.
The newly minted three-year-old, Milo, didn't quite understand what the fuss was all about. He figures any finger is as good as another. Luckily, the newest member of our family is a really good sport.
Welcome to the family, Jenny!

4 comments:

Kar said...

Hahaha! I love that Milo accidentally flipped everyone off. Hilarious.

Kar said...

Oh, and it's good to see that Brianna is alive. I haven't heard from her in WEEKS. Frown. Grad school is kicking her bootie.

Jenny said...

That was a lot of fun! Now we all need to nap for a week to recover.

SAYDA said...

Milo's story is so hilarious! Thanks for sharing.