Life surrounded by 500 junior high students is never dull, but some days are a bit more exciting than others... and some are, well, just down right confusing.
Case in point: The kidlets have started wearing garbage bags to school.
Garbage bags.
But not just garbage bags.
They top them off with fancy jewelry, sparkly belts, or colorful ribbon.
This new trash-chic look started out with one out-going kidlet...
... and has slowly spread throughout the school.
I don't know why the kidlets are wearing them.
In fact, I don't know if they know why they are wearing them, but that is all part of the junior high experience, right?
What I do know is that, in a week or two, garbage bags will be old news and they will have come up with some other way to fit in by standing out. Which is kind of what junior high is all about.





1 comment:
This is odd. Really. Are you making it up?
Post a Comment