I realized the other day that, in all my years of blogging, I have never done one of those Thankful blog thread thingies.
You know, the kind where you post one thing you are thankful for each day in November? I've never done it. Not even once. Probably because I have commitment issues. Posting EVERY DAY for a month wasn't something I could commit to. I mean, EVERY DAY? Really? I just couldn't do that.
And I still can't.
Because I STILL have commitment issues.
So I am going to do a mutant version of the Thankful Blog Thread Thingy where I post a couple of things every couple of days.
Today is the 5th day of November, so here are the first five things for which I am thankful.
1. I am thankful for every single one of these whack-a-doodles.
2. I am also thankful for this mini-doodle who was still baking when the above photo was taken. I didn't want her to feel left out [just in case she ends up being my rich niblet ;-)].
3. I am thankful for Kidlets who spent the summer becoming dedicated fans of Doctor Who. The best summer homework assignment ever!
4. And I am very thankful for so many strong and faithful former kidlets who have spent the week teaching me about covenant-keeping by living up to the covenant they made to mourn with those who mourn and to comfort those who stand in need of comfort.
5. And I am also thankful for the Smartboard in my classroom. It not only allows me to kickstart the kidlet's writing processes by project ginormous photos like this ...
...it also allows me to doodle on those same ginormous pictures so I don't get too bored while the kidlets complete that writing process.
Coming soon....
I am thankful for a bunch of other things! Like adjective beauty pageants and new episodes of Sherlock.


2 comments:
I'm getting a smart board soon, I'll have to figure out how to use it :)
Wait, new episodes of Sherlock??? Whenwhenwhen??
Post a Comment