Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful, Part 3

This week I am thankful for... 

14)...kidlets who get REALLY excited for a couple weeks of sentence dissection.

15) ...the end of our first sentence dissection unit and the removal of 100 sets of surgical gloves and masks from my cluttered classroom.  

16) ...the awesome people I get to work with every day.

17) ... A staff so awesome I have to count them TWICE!
 Click here for the KMVT news story about the best school ever

18) ... My sister's food blog. She posts her weekly menu and links to the recipes she uses. It rescued me from a dinner rut and is the source of some of my new favorite meals.

19) ... the opportunity I had to feed the sister missionaries last week. (I made the sweet balsamic glazed pork roast from Jenny's blog!)

20) I am thankful I was able to serve as a sister missionary. (I learned so much!)

21) And I am especially thankful for the people I met and was able to learn from.

22) And I am oh, so very thankful to have served in Canada!

23) I am thankful that Brianna and Spencer are having a baby! I am extra thankful that they are having a girl because I had the BEST niblet nickname picked out for a little girl from upstate NY : Buffy (the Buffalo Baby!)

24) I am also super stinkin' glad that my older sister was born thirty-something years ago. Happy Birthday Jenny!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks for saying thirty - SOMETHING. :) Keep saying that for the next 10 years, okay?

glad you like the food blog. :)

Kar said...

Buffy! Hahaha! I love that.