Did you know that there are Doctor Who holidays?
In April, some of the kidlets helped celebrate Silence Day...
My start-of-summer visit to the Utah niblets happened to coincide with yet another Doctor Who holiday...
The niblets and I spent the morning writing "Bad Wolf" all over their neighborhood.
They seemed pretty into it.
Then I made a quick run to Target, where I saw that someone else had been Bad-Wolf-ing that day. I took a few photos and then showed them to the kids when I got back to the house.
Then they got really excited and insisted on Bad-Wolf-ing the rest of the neighborhood and another nearby store.
It was at this point that Jenny pointed out that the niblets must have thought they were just humoring their crazy aunt all morning. Poor kids.
When they found out that it was, in fact, a "Real Thing", I think I earned a few more Awesome Aunt points.
Of course, if Maxwell's poetry book is any indication, I think I might have a surplus of Cool Aunt Points built up already...
Summer is off to a good start!






1 comment:
"but loves nine more than two." Fantastic!
Post a Comment