... a weeping angel mask.
FYI, weeping angels are some of the baddest of the baddies on Doctor Who (Alas, poor Amy and Rory. I'll never forget you! Sniffle, Sniffle, Sob). I don't know if it was my new fez-centric style, or the TARDIS cookie jar on my desk, or perhaps having Raxacoricofallapatorius as a class spelling word this week that gave me away, but apparently the rest of the staff have noticed that I have become a Doctor Who fan.
At least I hope the weeping angel mask was a Doctor Who reference.
Because, if it wasn't a Doctor Who reference, I am having trouble thinking of another scenario where having THAT taped to my mailbox might end well for me.
In other news, I spent all of Tuesday grading direct writing assessment essays and have put together a fun little post with some snippets that made me smile. Of course, when I say "little post", what I actually mean is "a post that will only take you about 10 minutes to read instead of the 20 minutes my freakishly long posts usually take."
The DWA post will be up tomorrow night... if the Weeping Angels (or a disgruntled co-worker who inadvertently referenced Doctor Who while defacing my mailbox) don't get me first.
2 comments:
pretty creepy mask. where are you going to keep it? :)
I have GOT to start Netflixing that show... See how I made a new verb right there? Netflixing.
Post a Comment