Sometimes in
quiet moments,
I sit down
and then reflect
On what my
life was like before
That special
day we met.
Those days
now seem a frosty blurr,
The road
before me so concealed.
Mornings
left my heart as cold
As my frozen
windshield.
But then,
through a strange twist of fate
You put an
end to frosty strife.
My dearest
Covered Parking ,
You appeared
and changed my life.
How I love
you, Covered Parking!
How much it
means, you’ll never know
To, when I
get up in the morning,
Just hop in
my car and go!
No more
minutes wasted scraping,
No more
fingers frozen through.
No more
obstructed vision,
And all
because of you.
Others might
over-look your charms
But you make
my glad heart tingle.
So tall, so
lean, so versatile,
A Benedict
Cumberbatch with shingles.
I love you,
Covered Parking!
Words and
rhymes can’t tell how much.
I love you,
Covered Parking!
But my
scraper hates your guts.

3 comments:
covered parking is pretty nice. even nicer is weather without frost. here's hoping we get more of that. :)
So sweet! I miss a garage or a covered parking. This is the first house we have that doesn't have either.
Hahaha! This totally made my night. You are MY. FAVORITE. BLOGGER. OF. ALL. TIME. And covered parking really is so fantastic. We can't fit our car in our 1945 garage, so we get to do all the scraping crap. Hate it.
Post a Comment