Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birthday Report 2013

I had a truly epic birthday this year.
 My principal did my bus duty.
The Builders Club serenaded me.
The Kidlets made banners and cards.
Valerie brought me a cheesecake... and Post-Its!
My dentist texted me.
I was wined and dined at the Jazz Band Dinner Show (Thanks Atkins Family!)
And the librarian teamed up with one of the other English teachers to make an awesome slide for our hallway marquee thingy.
 
A truly awesome slide.

I was showered with thoughtful gifts.

And thanks to my very cool parents I can really say...
It's a Fez.
I wear a Fez now.
Fezzes are cool.
And I do say it.
A lot.
Because I wear my fez a lot.
Thank goodness I have a job wherein the wearing of dorky hats is not as disquieting as, I don't know, a bank manager wearing a dorky hat?
Dorky hat genes notwithstanding, it was an awesome birthday.
But the next one doesn't need to hurry...

3 comments:

Janiece said...

Happy Birthday!!! What an amazing day!! You are loved by so many.

Kar said...

You are so loved, Mindy! I used to loooove having my birthday when I was a teacher. The kidlets were so thoughtful.

SAYDA said...

Happy Birthday Mindy!