Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break, Buffalo Style

A few weeks ago, during their spring break, Spencer and Brianna visited Idaho. While they were here, I got to show Spencer where I work. On Friday, Spencer returned the favor. Hello Ralph Wilson Stadium!


My little brother, the keeper of the keys to the kingdom...


I chose to hang out in enemy territory,

... while Jenny went right for the promised land: The Bill's Locker Room.

I followed and spent some time in #14's locker.

... and checked to make sure his game jersey had been properly laundered.

Then we ran (ok, we didn't so much run as we did walk, but whatever) down the ramp into the stadium.


My cute little cowtown could fit in this stadium over seven times. The whole town. Over seven times.


This is the closest I will ever get to front row seats...



Jenny preferred to stay on the sidelines and exercise her inner-cheerleader.


At the 50 yard line...

I have to admit that Spencer has a pretty cool job.

And he must be doing a pretty darn good job because they signed him to a contract extension a year before his old contract was up.


That night, we visited Brianna at her "office". She is getting yet another advanced degree so she is in class/surgery during the day and works as a helicopter flight nurse at night.

Brianna was kind enough to let us try out the night vision goggles and hang out in the air ambulance.




Yes, my brother works for the NFL and my sister-in-law is a superhero who literally flies around saving lives. I have an awesome family.
For all of the day's photos, check out Jenny's blog... Stadium and Mercy Flight HERE

2 comments:

Kar said...

Oh, how I love those two. They really are the coolest couple ever. I need to give Beads lots of crap about that sweet orange jumpsuit. :)

SAYDA said...

You are so dang cute Mindy!