Trying to get the kidlets ready for the ISAT.

Planning, filming, and editing a 13 minute video to show at the sixth grade orientation.
Missing Brady and Mia (and Brianna and Spencer) .Going to some library meetings... and not going to other library meetings.
Creating "records" for the High Priests' dinner centerpieces.

And giving a 20 minute talk on "The Strength of a Woman" to a group of twenty three Methodist women, two Baptist ladies, and one Relief Society sister.
How did I end up giving a 20 minute talk on "The Strength of a Woman" to a group of twenty three Methodist women, two Baptist ladies, and one Relief Society sister?

And giving a 20 minute talk on "The Strength of a Woman" to a group of twenty three Methodist women, two Baptist ladies, and one Relief Society sister.
How did I end up giving a 20 minute talk on "The Strength of a Woman" to a group of twenty three Methodist women, two Baptist ladies, and one Relief Society sister?That is an excellent question.
And when I figure it out, I will let you know.

6 comments:
i can tell you...
You are amazing!
I could listen to you talk and teach anytime. I learn so much from you.
thanks for visiting my seldom updated blog!
Man, that screaming lady has a REALLY small waist. I recently measured my waist and hips for a possible on-line purchase of some skinny jeans, and my waist is only one inch smaller than my hips. AWESOME. Anywho, dang, are you a busy kind of lady. I always felt so badly for the yearbook advisors at the school where I worked. And I always prayed I would never have to do it.
You are amazing. I don't know how you do it all!
I saw how stressed my Eng. teacher/ yearbook adviser was every year at the final deadline n(I was on yearbook staff in 8th and 9th grade). Yearbook on top of normal Eng. classes? No thanks!
But like I said, you're amazing, so I know you have done it all really well.
wish i'd been able to hear your 20 minute talk. i'm sure it was wonderful. hang in there - almost summer!!!
Sounds like a crazy time of year. I remember it was crazy for Dick when he was working. I love love LOVE those High Priests' dinner centerpieces! Wish I could have been there for your talk. I bet it was amazing. You are amazing!!! That's why I read your blog because it lifts me up. Where did it take place? Aubrey loves learning from you. Thanks so much for being a unique teacher.
Post a Comment