I give all of my niblets nicknames, but I didn't necessarily mean for Bubba to stick... but it has. His two older sisters refuse to acknowledge their brother by any name other than Baby Bubba. Yes, Jenny, I know you warned me. You were right.
But so was I. Daniel is totally a Bubba. And he doesn't seem to have a problem with the nickname at all. See...
Things Bubba does have a problem with... flash photography, having his ears rubbed, not being completely swaddled in his blankets, and having people touch his chins. Yes, chins. The kid was almost 10 pounds. Bubba indeed.
Isn't he sweet?

This photo is for his Aunt Jenny. Not being able to come up to Idaho and see Bubba while he is nice and new and squishy is killing her. I thought a nice baby toe shot might ease the pain some.
about thirty seconds into my visit, I decided that I like Bubba a lot.
About three hours into my visit, Bubba decided that my camera and I were just a bit annoying. But don't worry, he'll come around as soon as he is old enough to participate in gummy runs and swimming afternoons.
Someone he doesn't find annoying is his Momma. Bubba likes his Momma a whole lot. Becky has had a rough couple of days, but I am pretty sure that she adores him anyway. See that tag on his belly button? That is his GPS thingy. Bubba is my first niblet to come fully loaded with baby LoJack. Infants are so high-tech these days.
3 comments:
What a sweetheart. I wish I could see him in person, but thanks for the photos. I like the photo with the pacifier. I'm pretty sure all of my kids have given you that look at one time or another. And Kenna is a master of "the stare." Maybe he will take after his oldest sister.
Oh my gosh. I love babies so much. I'm so sad that I'm done! And Gage is growing too fast! It's killing me! But I know that, if I got pregnant again, I would most likely die. So, I guess that's that. :)
WOW..10 #'s Crazy... No wonder Becky was feeling a little down!
He is a cutie!
and YES his "family name" fits him perfect.
And babies, they figure out really quick who is going to give them treats and fun stuff like that...they are always the favorite Aunt...or in my case Grandpa :O)
Have so much fun hanging out with him.
PS....
So, what do you mean he has a GPS on his belly button?
Post a Comment