Well, we are sponsoring a variety show on Friday, Nov. 5th. It's going to be a fun night, and I am not just saying that because I have to sell tickets.
But I do have to sell tickets.
The sweet ladies who elected me told were pretty insistent about that.
So if any of my local pals are interested in donating $5-$8 towards the new library, attending a evening of fabulous local talent, and keeping me the the sweet ladies good graces, give me a call.
#2. I need to give Zumba another go. The Spanish folk dancing class has been meeting outside my classroom during my prep hour for 7 Weeks now, and I have been lesson planing along with the music. I think my rhythm may have improved. Maybe. So give me a call, Bonnie and Kristi. I'll try not to embarrass you too badly.
#3. This year's CSI Culinary Program Italian Buffet was especially delicious. Nice work, Wes and Zealanda!
#4. My bathroom drain has been running slow for weeks. Then, this weekend, it stopped running all together and I had to call my landlord for help. When I got home from church today, my bathroom looked like this...
When I came home from some pre-axillary-training-meeting-prep at the stake center, my bathtub looked like this...
I'm showering at my neighbor's apartment tonight, and tomorrow I am going to try to figure out how that toxic sludge from Hungary made it's way to Southern Idaho and into my pipes.
#5. One of my 800 creative writing kidlets handed this story in on Thursday.
#7. If I am eaten by the toxic sludge from my tub, I would like Beyonce to play me in the Lifetime made-for TV movie about my inspiring life and tragic demise. She could totally nail the Zumba scenes. Vin Diesel can play himself.
#5. One of my 800 creative writing kidlets handed this story in on Thursday.
It is a well written story. I gave the kidlet an A+, despite the fact that the kidlets in the story call me by my 1st name, which is strictly forbidden. In class I am Miss Haws, Miss H, or Your Royal Highness. Oh, and I was also a little disappointed with the illustrations. There were much more flattering pictures of my in the yearbook that she could have scanned in instead. But even with the poor photo choice, this kidlet is going on my all time favorite list.
#6. Red Ribbon Week starts tomorrow, so stay tuned for some fun theme day picts wherein I embarrass myself in front of the whole school. Unless the toxic sludge from my tub eats me tonight . In that case, I would like my hat for weird hat day bronzed as a memorial to me and put in the trophy case.
#6. Red Ribbon Week starts tomorrow, so stay tuned for some fun theme day picts wherein I embarrass myself in front of the whole school. Unless the toxic sludge from my tub eats me tonight . In that case, I would like my hat for weird hat day bronzed as a memorial to me and put in the trophy case.
#7. If I am eaten by the toxic sludge from my tub, I would like Beyonce to play me in the Lifetime made-for TV movie about my inspiring life and tragic demise. She could totally nail the Zumba scenes. Vin Diesel can play himself.
7 comments:
You are so dang cute. That student ROCKS! I loved when my students did fun, crazy things like that. I kept all those things in a scrapbook, which I looked at whenever I felt like I wasn't reaching any kids or like I was a bad teacher. Our tub has been awfully slow, as well. It's time to get that super-duper clog remover stuff again.
good luck with your tub. i hope you bought the co2 detector thingy. although maybe your sludge is nuclear, so that wouldn't help you.
can't wait to read the story. sounds fun. and red ribbon week also promises to be entertaining. :)
Oh my gosh! You are too funny!!!! "toxic sludge from Hungary made it's way to Southern Idaho and into my pipes." was pretty creative! Hehehe! So I hope it got fixed now! It will be so nice when it drains smoothly.
We hope your tub got fixed. I heard Stake R.S. training was great. Chad said your talk on visiting teaching was the best. Kristi and I would love to see you at Zumba again. We love Thursday nights because she turns out the lights. It makes it easier to imagine we look just like the instructor when dancing. Her new location is behind Beales. Love you, Bonnie and Kristi
I've heard about Zumba and want to try it, someday. Maybe when I don't have to find a babysitter to go work out. Also, that bathtub pic made me throw up a little in my mouth. And, how cute that your student made a story all about you and Vin!
When you were at the Italian Dinner you should have asked to see me I would have totally come out of the Kitchen to see you guys.I was only in the Kitchen hanging out in Entree helping Caleb with the Chicken, Meatballs, and Lasagna. He wouldn't have minded me leaving for just a few minutes.
oh my goodness, that picture of Vin Diesel made my stomach drop a little. I know. I know. He's yours. But, what a wonderful early Christmas present :).
Post a Comment