Monday, June 28, 2010

There Will Be Cupcakes!

Attention All Relief Society Sisters in the B.W. Stake:

Please don't forget about the Stake Relief Society Meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) night!
7:00 - 8:30 P.m.
@ the B.W.S. Stake Center

A beautiful dinner will be served in the beautifully decorated cultural hall, all under the direction of the beautiful Diane Woodhouse.

Then comes the beyond beautiful program: "Our Saviors Love", performed by Elizabeth and friends; introduction to the theme for the evening by Sister Hobson; "My Kindness Shall Not Depart From Thee" by a bunch of talented sisters, including Sister Barker and Cindy; a special video presentation featuring sisters from the stake; and inspiring addresses from our recently sustained Stake President and his fabulous wife .

Please, please, please, please come! Please?
Did I mention there is going to be a nursery? Cause there will be.
And a delicious dinner.
And cupcakes. Lots of cupcakes.
Piles of cupcakes.
Two hundred cupcakes!
And the Jones family. Including Kristi.
And Sister Woodhouse.
And cupcakes.

Cupcakes.
Cupcakes that need frosting.
Hummm.....
I'd better get on that.

See you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Kar said...

Mmmm. Stop making my mouth water. Hey, did my sister tell you on facebook? She said she would - none of us are coming to the parade this year. My folks and Nat's kids aren't really into it, and I am just so hot and poofy and miserable that I don't feel like trying to brave the heat. We'll miss you. Have so much fun!! Thanks for offering us a spot. I'll be lying in front of my window-mounted air-conditioning unit...

Janiece said...

I wanted to be there so bad...
Sorry I will be missing out on such a special evening...
maybe I could have a private viewing when I get home.
Love ya

Nat said...

Oh, yum! Maybe you should bring the leftovers this-a-way, eh? And instead of hot parade, come with us to air-conditioned theatre, and eat CUPCAKES! {{drool}}

Carla said...

I might be able to come... will you be serving cupcakes?

The Jones Crew said...

Cupcakes, I'm there! Oh the lavender touch on some of your names was just the added touch your blog needed....haha We loved your zumba blog we got alot of laughs. See you tonight.

angelicindy said...

Hooray for cupcakes! and Relief Society firesides!

angelicindy said...

Thanks for such a great night! The dinner, speakers, video and espeically that last muscial number was really wonderful!