Look! It's beautiful Kylie Marie sweetly sleeping, dreaming of bright lights, warm milk,
and being an only child.
Oh no! It's mean old Aunt Mindy Marie!
She has come to wake up sweet little Kylie!
Huh?" says Kylie. "What's going on? Did I sleep in? Am I late for one of my important eating, screaming, or pooping appointments?"
"Yawwwwwwwn." Poor Kylie. Being little and cute is such hard work!
What the heck Aunt Mindy!" Kylie shouts. "Are you on crack?!?! I was sleeping!!!"
Yawwwwwn." Wow. Being mad at mean old Aunt Mindy sure is tiring.
"I think I'll just hang out and shoot her dirty looks until I can muster up the energy to blow my diaper out all over her favorite sweatshirt."
2 comments:
She is so adorable!! I can't believe Warren has two babies, Greg is graduated from HS and Mikey is on a mission. I also can't believe you've been teaching for 4 years. I love that you are blogging now, though. It's so great that I get to read all about you!! You're Great!!!
great post. so funny. i almost laughed out loud, which would have been disastrous as i was brushing my teeth at the time. thanks a lot. :)
Post a Comment