Monday, October 27, 2014

Red Ribbon Week: Monday

It's Red Ribbon week in Cow Town again! And that means one thing...
Dress-up days at school!


Run away from drugs!

 The first day of Red Ribbon Week, usually has the fewest number of kidlets who dress up.

  They plan on dressing up, but then they start to worry that nobody else will dress up.

 Almost 100 of the bravest kidlets showed up in their runner's gear today.

 Which means we will have a lot more kidlets in costume tomorrow.

The teachers didn't want to be left out either. 

 Sometimes I think we like the dress up days more than the kids do!


1 comment:

Kar said...

I love it! Run away from drugs. We had a weird one a couple of years ago. I think that they had to dress in tie-dye and the theme was "Drugs will make you DYE." Sometimes the puns get to be a little too much. But I like this one. :)