Remember how I have been making birthday videos for my niblets? Well, Alton's first birthday is in a few weeks and, even though he hasn't been around long enough to make a full video, I didn't want him to feel left out. So I made a movie "trailer" for him instead. Unlike his siblings and cousins full length videos, Alton's trailer is short enough to post.
So here it is! The trailer for Alton: The Movie
Thank goodness I have a few months to come up with some ideas for Kristie's trailer.
2 comments:
it's good that it's not yet rated because if it's not rated yet then our mom can't keep us from watching it.-Bentley
"This film is not yet rated"!!! Haha! My kids looooved this! Gage kept making that pucker-lips face at the end. And Dylan loved that there was a Star Wars song in it. :) What a cute idea. Jenny will love having these videos to cherish!
Post a Comment