It has been a busy week.
I spent last Saturday in the big city.
I got see my girls...
...present the Family Fantasy Football trophy to Wo...
...and celebrate my birthday.
At school, the kidlets went grammar caroling.
They did an awesome job singing/rapping the new pronoun song (a "Thrift Shop" parody) !
I am fairly confident that grammar caroling would have been the most exciting school activity this week, had not Mr. W's military history staged their marshmallow "gentleman's war" on Thursday.
No amount of singing about parts of speech can compete with a marshmallow battle.
Such is the lot of an English teacher.
The non school hours this week were spent doing some ward conference visiting, training a new Relief Society presidency, and getting things ready for our Stake Relief Society Dinner and Conference.
It is going to be a pretty awesome evening.
If you are going to be in the neighborhood Tuesday, you should stop by.
If you aren't going to be in the neighborhood, I'm sure there will be lots of photos to post later in the week. Anything Sister Woodhouse helps with is always very photo-worthy.
But our school's family reading night is also next week, so it might take a few days to get a post up. Until then, feel free to enjoy the awesome grammatical musical stylings of some of my favorite kidlets.


1 comment:
I wish a trip to Utah had been on this post, but we will hope for a visit next month. You've been busy!
Post a Comment