This weekend I finally got to meet my new niece, Kristie Dawn.
Isn't she sweet?
I also got to spend the afternoon with her older siblings.
We played at the park, played at grandma's house, watched a movie at grandma's house,
went shopping for fruit snacks, and then got ice cream cones.
We forgot to bring an ice cream home for Kristie.
I am hoping she will forgive me before she turns goes to college.
Meeting Kristie was awesome, but now the real aunt-work begins.
I am on a quest to find Kristie the perfect nickname.
K-Rae has already been taken.
The Monchichi has likewise been spoken for.
And Bubba... well... the world just isn't ready for another Bubba.
Don't worry Kristie. I'll get it figured out.
But until I do, we might have to use Cheeks McGee as a stand-in. Are you cool with that?
No? Ok.
Back to the drawing board.
3 comments:
What a beautiful baby! Beautiful children!
She's so cute. Thanks for sharing pictures!
Oooh, I like Cheeks McGee. If she toots a lot, you could call her Tooty McGavin. That's what I call my kids when they toot.
Post a Comment