Thursday, September 5, 2013

They Know Me So Well

I love my job for a lot of reasons.
For example:
The kidlets are so fun and weird and fascinating and hilarious.
I get to talk about books and words and life all day long.
And I am very rarely bored.

But the biggest reason that I can't even consider leaving my school is the grown-up people I get to associate with. They are awesome, in every sense of the word.

Case in Point:
I stayed late (very late) on the first day of school creating an awesome (very awesome) pre-assessment target document. When I finally finished, I emailed a copy to Jen, another English teacher at my school, asking her to proofread it so I could send it on to some other teachers in the district. Jen is very aware of my BBC addiction and my deep appreciation of Benedict Cumberbatch's acting abilities and voice (and eyes and abs).

This is the reply Jen sent me the next day...
"Looks great... kind of like this guy ;-o    Have a better day!"

And I did.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice. Better than the weeping angels on your mailbox, right?

SAYDA said...

Yes! NICE!!! You are so cute! I love you!

Kar said...

I am so in love with Benedict Cumberbatch. I recently read a book that I adored, and guess who I cast as the main male character? Benedict. Cannot wait for the next season of Sherlock!