In honor of that much-anticipated spring break trip, I decided to post fourteen reasons (presented in no particular order) why I am excited to wing my way eastward.

Reasons #1 & #2: Spending time with Brianna and Spencer!
Reasons #3 & #4: Brady and Mia! Oh, how I have missed my furriest of niblets!
Reason #5: Visiting the Sacred Grove.

Reason #6: Visiting other Church history sites, like the Hill Cumorah.

Reason #7: Visiting the Bill's stadium (which will earn me some serious coolness points with the kidlets) .

Reason #8: Tim Hortons. Yummy, eh?
Reason #9: Going back to Niagara Falls (I was able to go twice while on my mission) .

Reason #10: Returning to Canada, beloved land of my mission, in general.

Reason #11: Visiting Buffalo/Orchard Park and partaking of the Eastern lifestyle.

Reason #12: Did I mention that I will get to go to Tim Hortons? And buy Tim Bits?

Reason #13: Traveling in general. Going to Nashville with Elizabeth last year seriously spoiled me. As much as I love my CowTown, I am really excited to have a little travel adventure.

Reason #14: Jenny! Traveling with my sister is going to be a blast (as long as I keep my politics to myself) .
And the best thing about traveling with my older, married sister? Any single, LDS footballers (and/or rodeo cowboys) willing to relocate to rural Idaho that we meet along the way are mine.


Reason #10: Returning to Canada, beloved land of my mission, in general.

Reason #11: Visiting Buffalo/Orchard Park and partaking of the Eastern lifestyle.

Reason #12: Did I mention that I will get to go to Tim Hortons? And buy Tim Bits?

Reason #13: Traveling in general. Going to Nashville with Elizabeth last year seriously spoiled me. As much as I love my CowTown, I am really excited to have a little travel adventure.

Reason #14: Jenny! Traveling with my sister is going to be a blast (as long as I keep my politics to myself) .

And the best thing about traveling with my older, married sister? Any single, LDS footballers (and/or rodeo cowboys) willing to relocate to rural Idaho that we meet along the way are mine.


3 comments:
How exciting! I hope you have fun.
Oh my gosh, I adore that last picture of you. So dang CUTE. I'm really, really, really jealous of your upcoming trip. It's been so fun spending time with Moose and Beads this week. I'll miss them. *Sniff*
That trip would make a great reality show.
Post a Comment