Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dear Milo,

Hey there handsome guy. You know how you beat me at wii bowling over Christmas?

What am I saying? Of course you remember. It's not every day a 2 1/2 year old beats his aunt at a game that requires as much skill and natural talent as wii bowling (it is everyday that he beats his BYU uncles, but that is a story for a different post). Well Mi-Guy, I just wanted you to know that, at family home evening last night, I bowled a 115. Yep. That's right. Aunt Mindy broke 100. And in an actual bowling alley, to boot. Really. I have witnesses.

But I don't think you have to worry about me beating you in a rematch anytime soon. I'm pretty sure that it was Kristi's coaching and cheering was what helped me hit the triple-digit mark. That and, perhaps, the prayers of the rest of my family home evening buddies.


So I have decided that I am going to retire from bowling while I am at the top of my game. I guess you will have to settle for beating me in bey blade battles.


Love,

Mindy

4 comments:

Heehaws said...

Congratulations! You did great! You bowled your highest score for bowling and tied your low score for golf. Of course the bowling was 10 frames and the golf was only 3 holes. We are very proud.

Kar said...

Wow, that's impressive! Bowling hurts my fingers. Those balls are so HEAVY. Wii bowling is the only type of bowling for me. :)

Jenny said...

When you say "real" bowling, does that mean you didn't use bumpers?

SAYDA said...

A two year old beat you in wii bowling? Wow! These little ones are so impressive! Little Richie is better than the adults too. Congratulations on the "real" bowling.