Happy Fathers Day to the one and only Homely...a.k.a Dad, Pa, coach, Bishop, High Counselor, teacher, school board trustee...
... salesman, artist, cartoonist, story-teller, jokester, speaker-extraordinaire, golfer, social butterfly...
... missionary chauffeur, barbecuer, babysitter, booster club president, prolific letter writer, dedicated IF fan, passionate cougar fan, Bills fan, and all-around good guy.
A month or so ago, I was gushing to my dear old dad about my wonderful new apartment. "One of the best things," I told him, "is the lack of creepy-crawlies. My old place had a billion spiders, but I have only had to squish like, two tiny spiders here."
And how did my helpful father reply? "Well," said he, "that means you probably have about three giant spiders somewhere that are eating all of the little ones."
Thanks dad. Really.
Love and handshakes!
Mindy Marie
1 comment:
Yikes on the 3 giant spiders! He's a funny man. I hope he was being funny.
Post a Comment