Sunday, August 3, 2014

Alton Loves Waffle Love

 This is my nephew Alton.


 Alton loves his family.


A whole lot. 

Especially his siblings.

Can you feel the love tonight?

 Alton also loves sitting in his pan... preferably sans pants, 

...and reading with his brothers.


 "Hey Joe-Bro! What are YOU reading? Wanna trade?"

Alton also loves waffles from Waffle Love.

Alton has good taste, 

 "Hi mom! Hmmmm...What'cha got there?"

"Waffles, eh? I should probably do a little quality control testing..."

"This piece right here looks a little suspicious." 


"I'm so glad Mommy trusts me with  forks and knives.
Nothing bad could possibly happen."

"Hmmmmm...."


"I appears these waffles are up to code, but I had better try another piece just to be sure.
Better safe than sorry."

"I should also probably check Grandma's water for her, seeing as how she is all elderly n'stuff."

"All clear Grams. You're good to go."

"Wow. Taking care of the old and infirm is hard work. 
I'd better have a little more waffle so as to keep up my strength,"

"That waffle was so good, I might wait two or three blocks before I start screaming about being strapped into the Torturous-Car-Seat-of-Monumental-Pain-and-Suffering." 

"Yep. My life is awesome."
Yes Alton, it is. 
It really is.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Yum; those guys have the best restaurants down there!!