Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Miss H!

(Thanksgiving 1999)
From all of us!
(I promise to only hack your account for really important posts.
Love, your big sister!)


Post-Edit: To the Hacker, from the Hack-ee

Hacked by my own sister?!? Wait till my therapist hears about this.

Except I don’t have a therapist.

Ha! Wait till my dentist hears about this!

But he will probably just tell me that using the same password for everything is a bad idea. Dentists are pragmatic like that.

So I guess I will just say, “Thanks for the hack.”

Loves,
Me

6 comments:

Heehaws said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl.

Jenny said...

I think that might have been the last time we were all together for Thanksgiving. Doesn't Spencer look thrilled?

Happy Birthday little sister!

The Jones Crew said...

Happy Birthday Mindy!

Carla said...

Happy Birthday! I hope the kidlets were extra kind to you today.

Nat said...

LOVE the pic! I need to go to your family's house and just look at your albums. So fun!

Happy (belated) birthday, you amazing woman!

Kar said...

Heyyyy! Happy Birthday! That picture is really funny. Spencer is looking especially Emo. With his blonde hair...